- Twelve different colors of fish in a stunning array of primary, secondary and some tertiary colors.
- See attached color wheel.
- They are the perfect visual aid for teaching colors, reinforcing color identification and playing interactive color games.
- Use them to introduce shades or hues of color.
- Use them for counting and introduce the word dozen.
- Use them for all your water biome stories, songs and books.
- Emergent reader color activity: Print the color-words on cards for learners to match with the colored fish. At first use colored letters RED in red ink, etc. Then change to black letters and incidental reading begins.
So Many Fish
Excluding Sales Tax