- This is a show-stopper! Inspire wonder as you change the white mice into different colors in a magical demonstration of color mixing.
- The red, yellow and blue strips, included in the set, wrap around your “paint can” of choice - empty paint or formula cans are great. What ever vessel you use, make sure your hand fits into it.
- Provide a visual demonstration of camouflage as the story begins when the white mice disappear on the white felt!
- Find the color mixing rhyme on the package and on the Resource Pages by Ilo Orleans. Using multiple media to present a concept is a California Common Core Standard.
- Mice are common throughout children’s literature. These 9 mice can begin or augment your collection. Type Mice or Colors in the SEARCH field for more stories!
- These are the same colored mice in the book, Seven Blind Mice. All you need is the # 60 Elephant Felt-board Puzzle. See Related Items.
- Be sure to follow up with a hands-on color mixing activity of your choice.
- To make sure every learner knows their colors, before teaching color mixing, use set # 462 So many Fish to help with color identification.
Finger Puppets and Props for: Mouse Paint
Excluding Sales Tax